Corner litter box
|Delivery time:||1 a 3 working days|
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Triangular shape fits conveniently into corners
- dimensions 24 by 19 by 8
- High sides prevent litter kick out
- Durable plastic resin ensures long lasting usage
- Additional litter boxes help prevent litter box problems
- Works great with the Big Mouth Litter Scoop (Item # 1127)
LITTER BOX SOLUTIONS:
Fortunately, cats don’t need much training when it comes to the litter box. It is instinctual for them to seek out an easily raked substrate in which to eliminate. A roomy litter box with high sides (to keep the litter from flying out) and a good litter scoop is all you need to keep your tiger coming back. Keep in mind the following feline preferences regarding litter box maintenance:
- Cats do not like scented litter.
- Cats like a clean litter box.
- There should be one litter box per cat in the family, plus one.
For more information about cat behavior see www.catsinternational.org.
- Provide litter that appeals to your cat. After all, your cat must want to use its litterbox.
- To each it’s own… litterbox, that is. One box per cat in the household. Also, supply an extra box for those unforeseen emergency instances that may arise – they always do.
- Place each litterbox in a quiet, private place easily accessible to your cat.
- Keep in mind that litterbox liners may be irritating to some cats.
- Confine kittens and new cats to one room until they have used their litterbox consistently for several days. Give them proper time to learn and adapt.
- Clean them daily… the litterboxes, not your cats. We do that on our own.
- Have your cat spayed or neutered at or before six months of age to prevent it from marking its territory.
- If you’d like to learn more about litterbox training and other aspects of feline behavior, visit www.catsinternational.org.