Sureflap collar tags
|1 a 3 working days
Sureflap collar tags for Sureflap Pet Door
We recommend using the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door or Cat Flap with your pet’s veterinary inserted microchip*. However if your pet is not microchipped, the SureFlap RFID collar tag is available as an alternative. SureFlap RFID collar tags contain a code that is unique to your pet so that if other pets in the neighbourhood have a SureFlap collar tag, or any other type of collar tag used in selective pet doors, they will not be able to gain access.
- Compatible with all versions of the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door
- Compatible with the SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap with serial numbers higher than 1152201
- Each collar tag has a unique code
- Each pack contains two collar tags
- Collar tag diameter: 25mm
- Weighs just 2g
One collar tag is supplied with the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door. The SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap is not supplied with a collar tag.
*In the unlikely event that your SureFlap pet door does not work with your pet's microchip, please contact us before purchasing collar tags. In most instances we will be able to get your SureFlap pet door up and running with your pet's microchip.