Advice by telephone about cat behaviour
Get to know what your cat thinks...
Cat behavior advice by telephone
Do you have a question about cat behavior, is your cat doing something you don't like and do you want help? Do not hesitate and make an appointment for a telephone consultation. I, Adrienne, am a certified behavioral therapist for cats and I have years of experience in guiding owners and their cat(s).
The telephone advice is suitable for advice on:
- purchasing a cat;
- the question 'whether or not to add a new cat';
- socializing a kitten;
- the introduction of a cat to another cat or dog;
- preparing a cat for the arrival of a baby;
- problems that have arisen recently;
- general questions about making your home cat-friendly.
Please contact me in advance to determine whether I can help you by telephone.
The telephone advice is not intended for aggression problems and inappropriate elimination problems that have existed for more than 2 months. In those cases a therapist needs to come over to your home to assess the problem. It is best to contact a behavioral therapist in your area to solve these kind of problems.